For those of you who were unable to stay for the business meeting in July, we want to give all of you the basics on the 2017 show. The show is scheduled for Saturday May 6, 2017. This year we have secured the beautiful, historic Sunset Station. It presents a wonderful backdrop for all of our member’s beautiful creations and with the theme “The Mystery of Design” you can see there are many wonderful possibilities.
All I can say is, “It is time to start thinking about what makes you tick, because it is a mystery to me and there is only so much “Time in Between” now and then.
J’cil Horn, 2017 FASA Fashion Show Chair
October: Maggie Gillikin
- Program: ‘So you think you know about Color.’
- WORKSHOP: 12:30-3:30 Make your own Book.
November : Roshnic Latif
- Program: ‘It started with a Fashion Show in my backyard.’
- WORKSHOP: 12:30-3:30 All Hands On.
December:Potluck/Speaker Dale Davis
- Program: ‘You can do it.’
January: Jane Dunnewold
- Program: Stretch your Strength
February: Miki Rodriquez
- Program: Design Rebel
- WORKSHOP:12:30-3:30 ‘Connectibility’
March: Laura Beehler
- Program: ‘New Year New You’
- WORKSHOP: 12:30-3:30 New Image Transfer
April: Rachel Meginnes
- Program: Intentions and Intuitions
- WORKSHOP: Sat.-Sun. Artistic Practice
- Program: Susie Monday
There are a myriad of ways to make these fun pieces of memory and art, but I’ll describe the generalities of the process. [Read more…]
Don’t miss these two exhibitions featuring artworks by Georgia Zwartjes.
Lost Foot Print
June 2016 Report
by Peggy Foerster
FASA’s service to other organizations and individuals has been, and continues to be, expansive.
Through canned goods and paper goods, etc, as well as checks and cash, we continue to support the Food Pantry of Alamo Heights Christian Church, which has a very active food ministry to the hungry who come weekly to its doors. Contact Person: Peggy Foerster [Read more…]