THE FASA ANNUAL ART SHOW
Entry submissions October 3- October 28, 2016
Show goes up on November 22, 2016
Opening reception December 2, 2016
Marilyn Lanfear – Juror
For those of you who were unable to stay for the business meeting in July, we want to give all of you the basics on the 2017 show. The show is scheduled for Saturday May 6, 2017. This year we have secured the beautiful, historic Sunset Station. It presents a wonderful backdrop for all of our member’s beautiful creations and with the theme “The Mystery of Design” you can see there are many wonderful possibilities.
All I can say is, “It is time to start thinking about what makes you tick, because it is a mystery to me and there is only so much “Time in Between” now and then.
J’cil Horn, 2017 FASA Fashion Show Chair
October: Maggie Gillikin
- Program: ‘So you think you know about Color.’
- WORKSHOP: 12:30-3:30 Make your own Book.
November : Roshnic Latif
- Program: ‘It started with a Fashion Show in my backyard.’
- WORKSHOP: 12:30-3:30 All Hands On.
December:Potluck/Speaker Dale Davis
- Program: ‘You can do it.’
January: Jane Dunnewold
- Program: Stretch your Strength
February: Miki Rodriquez
- Program: Design Rebel
- WORKSHOP:12:30-3:30 ‘Connectibility’
March: Laura Beehler
- Program: ‘New Year New You’
- WORKSHOP: 12:30-3:30 New Image Transfer
April: Rachel Meginnes
- Program: Intentions and Intuitions
- WORKSHOP: Sat.-Sun. Artistic Practice
- Program: Susie Monday
There are a myriad of ways to make these fun pieces of memory and art, but I’ll describe the generalities of the process. [Read more…]
Don’t miss these two exhibitions featuring artworks by Georgia Zwartjes.