Many FASA members created one-of-a-kind garments for the juried Fashion Show, an annual event that is wildly popular and usually a sell-out. [Read more…]
Spectacular Fashion Show in the Garden – FASA event expands!
By popular request, the traditionally sold-out Fiber Artists’ Fashion Show Luncheon, held this year at the San Antonio Garden Center, has been expanded to include an evening event on Friday night. This first-time opportunity will allow guests to experience the art-to-wear fashions in a twilight garden setting with music, appetizers and cocktails. [Read more…]
The Fiber Artists of San Antonio (FASA) will present a two-day event showcasing the 19th Annual Fashion Show
April 17 and 18, 2015 (Friday & Saturday)
San Antonio Garden Center
3310 N. New Braunfels Ave.
The 2015 show theme is “In Harmony with Nature” with fashions inspired by the categories of “Earth”, “Water”, “Atmosphere”, and “Life”. Fashion accessories have been added for additional viewing and purchase. In addition, FASA members have been issued a 2015 Challenge to submit an eco-dyed accessory. [Read more…]
FIBER ARTISTS OF SAN ANTONIO presents the
19TH ANNUAL RUNWAY SHOW “In Harmony with Nature”
Purchase an advertisement for the “In Harmony with Nature” program
- Friday April 17 Fashion Preview and Cocktails 5:00 to 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday April 18 Fashion Show & Luncheon from 11:15 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
There will 650 programs printed and given to event guests, vendors and others.
Fiber Artists of San Antonio 2015 Runway Show
ONLY COMPLETED AND SIGNED APPLICATIONS SENT WITH FULL PAYMENT AND REQUIRED PHOTOS WILL BE CONSIDERED. IF THERE IS MORE THAN ONE VENDOR FOR A TABLE OR SPACE, PLEASE SEND ALL APPLICATIONS AND PHOTOS TOGETHER.
Applications must be received by: DEADLINE – FEBRUARY 15, 2015
Set up of vendors will begin at 9:00 a.m. on Friday, April 17, and MUST BE COMPLETED no later than 11:45 a.m. The sales room will open at 12:00 p.m. and remain open until 8:00 p.m. Vendors who do not register with the Vendors Committee by 11:00 a.m. will be considered a no-‐show and the FASA Vendors Committee will determine use of the space. The vendor sales room will close promptly at 8:00 p.m., and no vendor may begin breaking down the space prior to 8:00; NO EXCEPTIONS. The sales room must be cleared BY 9:00 p.m. Please plan your set up accordingly. Set up for Saturday, April 18, will begin at 8:00 a.m. and must be completed by 9:45 a.m.
Attached is the updated vendor application form (updated January 2015) for the 2015 FASA runway show. Please note the changes, especially the addition of Saturday, April 18, as a vendor sales opportunity. There are several significant pieces of information:
1. Vendors may apply for both days, and only vendors selected for Friday will be eligible to have a booth on Saturday. In other words, there is no separate application process for Saturday.
2. You are NOT required to be a vendor on Saturday if you are selected to be a vendor on Friday.
3. Saturday vendors will be located OUTSIDE, AND WILL NEED TO PROVIDE THEIR OWN TABLES.
4. In case of rain on Saturday, $25.00 of the $100.00 application fee will be refunded to you.
5. The 10% sales commission to FASA will be collected at the end of each sales day.
PLEASE NOTE THE APPLICATION DEADLINE IS FEBRUARY 15, 2015.
If you have questions or need more information, please contact Leila Reynolds at email@example.com.