LOCATION & TIME
Monday, February 13 2017 (12;30PM)
San Antonio Garden Center
3310 N. New Braunfels Avenue, SAT 78209
Workshop will begin at 12:30 after the meeting & the cost is $20.00 to be paid at the class. You’ll be learning special ways of handling & controlling the fabric when cutting, seams & seam finishes, hemming, & other details. The supplies are as follows. This is a slightly different list than previously sent.
- Sewing machine, (cleaned & oiled) all presser feet & manual
- Extension cord
- 3 threads, black or white. ! each, silk, polyester & cotton
- 3 bobbins labeled & wound with same threads
- Needles, 70/10 microtex, 70/10 jeans & 75/11 embroidery
- Sharp shears & small embroidery scissors
- Pins, white tissue paper
Dian will be providing all fabrics & other notions but 1 or 2 small irons & boards will be appreciated.
Thank you & please confirm your attendance by email