Congratulations to all who received awards and recognition at The 40th Annual Juried Fiber Artists of San Antonio Exhibit and to the 2nd Vice Presidents – Dale Jenssen and Yvette Little for a job well done! Also, kudos to our Publicity Chair – Lyn Belisle for a fabulous video – produced and sent out to all of us hours after the event – quite a feat!
- First Place Award Susie Monday
- Second Place Award Dian Lamb
- Third Place Award Linda Rael
- Oscar Silva Award Dale Jenssen
- Surface Design Award of Excellence Lisa Kerpoe
- People’s Choice Lynn Belisle
The two scholarship winners, at $1,000 each, are:
- Portia Roy, School of the Art Institute of Chicago
- Abigail Hinojosa,
Undergraduate Program: Sculpture Program with Concentration in Fibers in partnership with Oregon College of Art & Craft
Each of these winners is a graduate of the Say Si program here in San Antonio, a non-profit that nurtures art students who would otherwise have had no access to Art Education of this concentration or quality.
FASA is pleased to be able to help support their further education in Fiber Art studies through our Scholarship Program