This video showcases the enchanting diversity of the world of fiber art that was chosen by juror Sue Benner to be included in the prestigious 45th FASA Exhibition.
Juror: Sue Benner. An innovator in her field, Benner creates complex dyed and painted textiles combined with recycled fabric to form collaged fields of pattern, color, and beauty. See her website for additional details www.suebenner.com .
The following awards were presented at the opening by juror, Sue Benner.
- Miki Rodriquez – PROTEST – 1st Place – $300
- Casey Galloway – PATTERN IN THE PATH – 2nd Place – $200
- Carol Larson – CULTURE OF FEAR – 3rd Place – $100
- Kim Paxson – SHAKE UP IN THE LAND OF OZ- FASA Member Award of Excellence – $100
- Jean Mau – INNER CIRCE – Kathy Furukowa Beading Award – $100
- Ida De L Rosa Ellis – CINA FINA DANCE – Kathy Furokowa Mixed Media Award – $100
- Debbie Snider – Merging Water – Juror’s Choice Award – $100