GUIDELINES FOR FASA REIMBURSEMENT
- Please use tax free form to avoid additional unnecessary costs
- FASA Reimbursement form must be completed.
- There are always 2 signatures required for reimbursement. The signatures should be the person who incurred the expense and the chair of the committee/event where funds will be allocated from.
- If chair is requesting reimbursement, signature of co-chair or another board member (OR email confirming request) must accompany form. The treasurer or person writing the check CANNOT be the second signature
- Original receipt(s) must accompany form
- For checks within the scope of approved budget which is above $200.00 , the additional signature of Board President (OR email confirming request) is required for check to be processed
- Completed reimbursement forms will be processed with 7 days of receipt
- When Reimbursement Forms are received that are incomplete, member will be notified once via email of information that is needed.