As this day quickly approaches, we hope that all of you are busy working on beautiful garments, thinking of buying tickets and talking to your friends about the event. There are a few key dates to keep in mind and they are:
- RAFFLE TICKETS go on sale. Margaret King Stanley and her committee will be set-up and ready to sell you tickets or give you tickets to sell for our wonderful raffle items. The items were donated by Pam Amenduri, Sue Corbett, Robin Earley, Susie Monday, and Carolyn Tolar. Remember dollars raised from the Raffle are for scholarships only. It is your opportunity to support students of the Arts.
- SHOW TICKETS go on sale. Silvia Sarinana and J’cil Horn will be waiting to take your reservation for tables. Tickets are $60/each and tables will seat 9. Checks are accepted and if you want to reserve a whole table you may do so by submitting one check for $540 under your name. You can also request tickets by mailing you check and information to J’cil Horn 14452 Brook Hollow, San Antonio, TX 78232
- WORKSHOP by Dian Lamb immediately following the meeting. The workshop will address working with silk and silk-like fabrics. The cost is $20 and is open to 20 participants. You can pay at the workshop but contact Dian (email@example.com) to reserve your place and get the supplies list.
- Show tickets go on sale to the public through Paypal on the FASA website.
- All show entries are due. We accepting online entries only. We will be offering help with entries after the March meeting but it is very easy to do your entry. Entry is fee $5.00/garment entry (up to $20.00/member, $35.00/non-member) due when garments are submitting.
- Garments Intake at Robin Early’s home. Entry fees will be collected as well.
Saturday May 6-
- THE MYSTERY OF DESIGN
- Door open at 10:00 A.M. With Silent Auction, Raffle, and Vendor sales
- The show begins at 11:30 followed by lunch, Garment sales and Vendor sales.
Garment Entry Guidelines will be sent in another newsletter to address some of these topics and details. Our committee is working on a show that we hope all of you will enjoy. It takes a lot from everyone to make this event a success. If you have any questions or wish to volunteer please contact us: J’cil Horn or Shirley Bugosh.